Nagios cluster

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Nov 21 01:20:34 CET 2006

There are external commands that you can send to the command pipe to
enable/disable host and service notifications from the eventhandler.
That's how I'd approach this particular task instead of editing
nagios.cfg and reloading. Enable/disable_host_notifications,
enable/disable_svc_notifications.

http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandlist.php?cat
egory_id=4&version_id=7&btnSubmit=Update

--
Marc