Monitoring Windows 2000 Memory Used / Free via SNMP

Russell Adams RLAdams at AdamsInfoServ.Com
Thu Nov 16 06:59:49 CET 2006

As I recall the result of memory used from Win2k on systems with >2GB
of memory total is completely buggered (ie: wrapped neagative).

I had to use a workaround scrip that used awk and snmpwalk to total
the amount of memory from the process list.

Russell