Using Nagios to monitor "service-less" hosts

Wed Nov 8 20:37:20 CET 2006

When I look at the scheduling queue - only services are listed to be
scheduled (whereas before it used to include the hosts as well - the
service column was blank for host checks.)

The host checks definitely are longer than a minute - so it has taken
effect from the previous config - in the view config, 'enable active
checks' reads 'No' for all hosts.

Can you see anything wrong here - this is a status printout for one of
the hosts:

Host Status:
  UP
Status Information: 	PING OK - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 1.26 ms
Performance Data:
Current Attempt: 	1/2
State Type: 	HARD
Last Check Type: 	ACTIVE