NDOUtils 1.3.1 data sink error.

Samba Samba at guidemail.com
Thu May 25 15:48:48 CEST 2006

OK I think I found the problem but I don't know how to fix it.

In my /var/log/messages file I see the following message:

May 25 08:36:56 nagios ndo2db: Error: Could not connect to MySQL
database: Can't connect to local
 MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

My mysql.sock file is located at /tmp/mysql.sock

How do I change where ndo2db looks for the sock file?

Josh