check_radius Segmentation Fault

Scott Smith ssmith at siu.edu
Wed May 24 17:19:55 CEST 2006

I have recently upgrade from Fedora Core 3 to Fedora Core 5.  At the
same time I upgraded Nagios from 2.0b4 to the latest 2.x version.

All my configs seemed to work fine.  I recompiled the Nagios-Plugins as
well.

Everything seems to be working fine except "check_radius".

When I run check_radius manually I get "Segmentation fault" back,
nothing more.  I have checked that the
/etc/radiusclient/radiusclient.conf is correct and I can run the
radlogin manually and it works fine.

Any ideas?
--
Scott Smith