Nagios process Critical..

VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp VINAY_SHARMA at advanex.co.jp
Wed May 24 07:05:27 CEST 2006

Dear all,

             yesterday my nagios linux OS was broken.today i fixed the OS
and restart all services is running well insted of nagios process.all other
nagios services is running as usual but on nagios process page i foung
below error.

my linux OS is ver9 kernal: 2.4.20-8

nagios ver: 1.0

                Process Information

      Program Start Time:
                                05-24-2006
                                13:58:11
      Total Running Time:
                                0d 0h 1m 9s
      Last External Command Check:
                                05-24-2006
                                13:59:11
      Last Log File Rotation:
                                N/A
      Nagios PID
                                4125
      Notifications Enabled?
                                  YES
      Service Checks Being Executed?
                                  YES
      Passive Service Checks Being Accepted?
                                  YES
      Event Handlers Enabled?
                                Yes
      Obsessing Over Services?
                                Yes
      Flap Detection Enabled?
                                Yes
      Performance Data Being Processed?
                                Yes

 Warning: Monitoring process may not be running!
 Click here for more info.

                                 Process Commands

      It appears as though Nagios is not running, so commands are temporarily
                                  unavailable...

                        Process Status Information
|--------------------------------------------------|
|Process Status:                                   |
|                     CRITICAL                     |
|Check Command Output:                             |
|                   Could not locate a running     |
|                   Nagios process!                |

Thanks & regards
Vinay Sharma
Information Systems and Solutions
Advanex Inc (www.advanex.co.jp)