NSCPlus (aka clearly im stupid)

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue May 23 12:47:57 CEST 2006

Your use of the word "server" is way too confusing for my little brain.
I'm monitoring windows servers from a linux server...  Nuff said on
that...

So, on the Nagios box, you'll need both the nagios plugins
(http://nagiosplug.sf.net) and NRPE (http://www.nagios.org/download/)
installed.

Use of the NSCPlus modules is documented at
http://nscplus.medin.name/index.php/CheckCommands

Basic familiarity with nagios commands and services should be enough to
get you started, but also have a look at the NSCPlus Help forum over at
http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=131326.

Cheers,

Phil

----