NSCPlus (aka clearly im stupid)

Oliver Marshall Oliver.Marshall at g2support.com
Tue May 23 12:18:02 CEST 2006

So....If I'm using NSCPlus, is there anything to copy to the server ?

I have just sat down and re-read the documentation for NSCPlus and the
one line "especially as NRPE plug-in is the one that does the actual
execution." Would imply that I need to also install the NRPE plug-in as
well (we're talking server-side here).

If I have to enter my new commands in to command.cfg, and those commands
have to point to a file to execute with various params, then I guess my
question is where is that file (what is that file?) ?

/me stops drinking so much coffee.