check_megaraid fails in Nagios 2.0 on Debian 3.1

Gary Danko gdanko at gmail.com
Mon May 22 22:15:34 CEST 2006

I got the plugin here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/john/megaraid/

Nagios was installed via apt-get. I guess I could recompile it from
source though I'd like to not do that since I have a number of Nagios
servers in use.

I did try adding the line "$my runtimedir;" before the first use of
the variable but the error persisted. I will try some other things.
Any other suggestons are welcome. :-)