nagios + nextel issue

Craig Jackson CJackson at abbott-simses.com
Wed May 17 22:12:12 CEST 2006

Please help troubleshoot this problem. Nagios works great. It sends notifications to mycellnumber at page.nextel.com. The problem is that I get 2 pages for every notification, a header and a body. No other pager or email client sends me 2 pages for one. According to the mail server (Exim 4.5) log, only one email is actually sent.

What I'd like to know more about is how I can configure Nagios with respect to the mail server. I don't see a place in configuration for mail server or how the email is constructed and sent.

Thanks,
Craig Jackson