MegaRAID plugin errors out in 2.0

Gary Danko gdanko at gmail.com
Tue May 16 17:34:33 CEST 2006

I've searched the web/usenet for this and have found nothing.

I can run the check_megaraid plugin from the command line on my Nagios
2.0 server, but when Nagios tries to run it I get this error in the
web console.

**ePN 'check_megaraid' Global symbol "$runtimedir" requires explicit
package name at (eval 6) line 51.

Is there something I need to do to make this work with Nagios 2.0?
What baffles me is that it works fine from the command line. I get an
OK status and the message "megaraid OK"

Thanks in advance!