Help with different hostnames that are conflicting

George Bryan georgiebryan at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:52:16 CEST 2006

This problem is happening again on me. This time with a hostgroup that
is a substring of another one. Lets imagine the hostgroup a is
location.siteI and hostgroup b is location.siteII,  some service
definitions applied to hostgroup a, are also wrongfully applied to
hostgroup b.

I haven't received any feedback so i assume no one cares, is this a
known bug or is there any nagios bug tracker where i can submit it for
reviewing?