nagios friends/neighborhood

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Fri May 5 23:50:46 CEST 2006

I haven't followed up on these tools beyond seeing the page is in French
with no english translation... So don't know how simple it would be to
integrate... But cfEngine is great.  I use it for auto-maintaining host
configurations (files), maintaining/monitoring program states, and
automatically updating system files/libraries/packages, as well as software
distribution. (cfengine.org)

/eli