per host custom macros

Johan Corsini johan.corsini at guest.minfin.fed.be
Thu Mar 30 16:51:56 CEST 2006

I don't know if you have a real use of the "host_alias", but if not, you could
maybe use this field to stock your customized definitions.  You should also
change the notification scripts to send the $HOSTNAME$ and not the
$HOSTALIAS$ value....
you would have something like :
host_alias 		$CUSTVAL1;$CUSTVAL2;$CUSTVAL3;...

Ok, it is a bit tricky, but well, it think it could work...

Johan