Differnt users

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Wed Mar 22 19:16:27 CET 2006

On 22 Mar 2006, at 09:37, Johan Corsini wrote:

> Le Mardi 21 Mars 2006 19:55, Marc Powell a écrit :

You are right. This is how we implement a "view all, change none"
role in Opsview: http://opsview.com.

We've provided a patch to Nagios 2.0 so that you can have the role
"view some, change none" at http://altinity.blogs.com/dotorg/2006/02/
a_view_some_cha.html, so you can specify which hosts/services a
contact can see.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243