Differnt users

Johan Corsini johan.corsini at guest.minfin.fed.be
Wed Mar 22 10:37:52 CET 2006

Le Mardi 21 Mars 2006 19:55, Marc Powell a écrit :
> [...]

I am sorry, but I do not fully agree.  As far as I understand, a user can
perform tasks on hosts and services that he is contact for, not hosts and
services he can see.

So, you could, for example, create a "read only" user using the following :

- user reader is not contact for anything.

In the cgi.cfg :

- authorized_for_all_services=reader
- authorized_for_all_hosts=reader

With that, you would have an user who can see everything, but can't issue any
command.

But I might be wrong, if it is the case, please tell me :)

Johan