utilizing both email and pager notifications with single contact

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:18:52 CET 2006

Hello,

I want to have a single contact and have critical sent to pager and
warning sent to email.  Like this:
define contact{
        contact_name    admin01
        alias   Terry
        host_notification_period        24x7
        service_notification_period     24x7
        host_notification_options       d,u,r
        service_notification_options    w,u,c,r
        host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email
        service_notification_commands notify-by-email
        email   jo at hotmail.com
        pager   9105551212 at vtext.com
}

It seems I can't do this alone with the contact block.  It appears to be
all inclusive.  Today we have separate contacts for warning and critical
messages.  Would like to trim this up.  Any ideas?