Antwort: Re: Antwort: Issue with Check_ssh

srunschke at abit.de srunschke at abit.de
Mon Mar 20 16:39:10 CET 2006

Gordon Stewart <gorste at tesco.net> schrieb am 20.03.2006 16:23:22:

> The command line I am having the trouble with is
>
> define command{
>         command_name    check_ssh
>         command_line    $USER1$/check_ssh -t 10 -p 99 $HOSTADDRESS$
>         }
>
> As I said it works with some hosts but not all hosts.

Well, then you would do good posting the other relevant info too,
like the service definition and the host definition. It seems like
$HOSTADDRESS$ sometimes returns something wrong, maybe you mixed up
hostaddress and hostalias in a few host definitions?

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration
IT-Services

ABIT AG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 1
40668 Meerbusch

Tel.:+49 (0) 2150.9153.226
Mobil:+49 (0) 173.5419665
mailto:SRunschke at abit.de

http://www.abit.net
http://www.abit-epos.net
Sicherheitshinweis zur E-Mail Kommunikation /
  Security note regarding email communication:
http://www.abit.net/sicherheitshinweis.html