POLL: nagios integration with other tools

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:24:17 CET 2006

I've been using nagios heavily for about a year now and have been
quite pleased with it. It monitors nearly every aspect of the servers
I'm responsible for, but in the interest of never sitting still, I've
been looking to see what tools have been integrated with nagios. A
post on the rt (bestpractical) mailing list has a patch for 1.x to
open rt tickets etc, and I wanted to see what others are doing with
customizations. Has anyone combined nagios with an asset management
system, bugzilla, etc. How do others on the list work with nagios, and
how does it fit into your environment?

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety''
Benjamin Franklin 1775