Acknowledge issues via e-mail

Dany Allard dany.allard at aeso.ca
Thu Mar 16 00:00:40 CET 2006

David

We are still working on getting it implemented (change
control/paperwork).
The script that was sent to the list by Terry works well enough on the
command line. We are now working on the e-mail parsing piece.
Unfortunately due to other priorities this has fallen behind a bit.
Once I have the completed solution I will post back to the list.

  Thanks

 Dany Allard