CGI and Status Map

Tom Tran thoanluutran at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 22:12:26 CEST 2006

Hi Arno,

  Thanks.  I am sorry about that.  I'm just afraid that when I am asking an "old" question it will make other people bored to receive and to read.   A question may be new to new users like me but for you,  you may see it 100 times already...

  thanks,
  Tom

Arno Lehmann <al at its-lehmann.de> wrote:
  Please always reply to the list. An also, try to learn how to
effectively use a mailing list. For example: No thread hijacking, give
sufficient information when you ask questions, reply to the list, quote
intelligently.

On 6/23/2006 9:03 PM, Tom Tran wrote:
> Hello Arno,
>
> Can you tell me a bit about gd development files or package?
>
> Where can i get it? or what is the RPM?

The easiest thing to do is to install the package for your distribution.
Since you didn't tell us which distribution you use you'll have to
search yourself.

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
Arno Lehmann http://www.its-lehmann.de

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.