CGI and Status Map

Tom Tran thoanluutran at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 21:23:48 CEST 2006

Thank you very much Marc.  I searched on the forums but didn't see anything.

  Best regards,
  Tom

Marc Powell <marc at ena.com> wrote:
  It's a FAQ. Go to http://www.nagios.org. Click Support. Click FAQs.
Search for statusmap.

--
Marc

Status
> Map to
> > display.. When I click on Status Map link, it gives me a
broken
> link.
> >
> > and I did run "make cgi" while installing and under
> Nagios_HOME/sbin,
> > I see the following files:
> >
> > cmd.cgi history.cgi showlog.cgi statuswrl.cgi
> > .. config.cgi notifications.cgi status.cgi summary.cgi
> > avail.cgi extinfo.cgi outages.cgi statuswml.cgi tac.cgi
> >
> > What did I do wrong? or What am I missing?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tom Tran
> > EESImed.
> >

> > */Gena Gulchin /* wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a FreeBSD (6.0) server, Nagios 2.4 and nagiosgraph.
After
> > approximately 6 hours I get "Out of memory during request for
1228
> > bytes, total sbrk() is 532375552 bytes!" I have 1Gb memory on
this
> > server. I had version 2.0b3 running on a similar machine and
all
> is
> > fine.
> >
> > Any help is appreciated
> > --gena
> > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web
services,
> > security?
> > Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make
your
> > job easier
> > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on
Apache
> > Geronimo
> > http://sel.as-

us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642______________
__
> > ::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS
when
> > reporting any issue.
> > ::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to
> /dev/null
> >

> > How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low
PC-to-Phone
> call
> > rates.

> ------
> >
> > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web
services,
> security?
> > Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make
your
> job easier
> > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on
Apache
> Geronimo
> > http://sel.as-
> us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642

> > ::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS
when
> reporting any issue.
> > ::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to
> /dev/null
>
> --
> IT-Service Lehmann al at its-lehmann.de
> Arno Lehmann http://www.its-lehmann.de

> security?
> Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make
your
> job easier
> Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on
Apache
> Geronimo
> http://sel.as-
> us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
when
> reporting any issue.
> ::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to
> /dev/null

> Get on board. You're invited

an