Nagios don't start

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jun 21 16:16:03 CEST 2006

Was nagios running when you did the restart? Did nagios start (do you
see it in your process list)?

> Can you help me please ?

Internal server errors can be caused by lots of things from
misconfigurations, missing libraries or other external issues. Check
your web server error log for specific information about the error. That
should give you (and us) a direction for resolution.

Provide information about the OS you installed on, nagios version,
configure options, etc.

--
Marc