Nagios don't start

REMY Julien julien.remy at ohs.asso.fr
Wed Jun 21 15:38:56 CEST 2006

Hello

I installed Nagios while completely following official documentation on
the official site of Nagios. I started again httpd, it does not have no
problem there. I checked the configuration of Nagios
(/usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios - v /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg), it
does not have no problem there.

But, I want to restart Nagiosbut messages appear :

Running configuration check ... done

Stopping network monitor : Nagios

Waiting for Nagios to exit. ERROR : list of process IDs must follow -p

Starting network monitor : Nagios.

If I go on the web interface, I connect me with my login and my password
but a message INTERNAL SERVER ERROR appears when I click on each menu.

Can you help me please ?