Creating a Hierarchical Overview

Stephen Moccio smoccio at ureach.com
Mon Jun 19 20:59:36 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I am setting up Nagios to monitor multiple sites. Each site contains 100+
servers. I want to be able to quickly look to see if all servers under a
particular site are running smoothly. I've configured the hostgroups but all
the hosts under that hostgroup is viewable. Is there a way to show a top
level? If all hosts and services under that hostgroup are alive and well - I
only want to see:

Host     Status   Services

Sitea     UP        100 OK  <-- 20 Servers - each with 5 process checks.

Siteb     UP        270 OK <-- 15 Servers - each with 18 process checks.

Etc....

 Is this possible in Nagios?

Thanks,

 Steve Moccio