Problems with the web interface of Nagios

Voigt Thomas Thomas.Voigt at netkom.de
Thu Jun 15 13:58:54 CEST 2006

Hi!

REMY Julien wrote:

> I find the file nagios.cfg (/etc/nagios/nagios.cfg) but what I put in
the file path ?

First:
Please respond to the list and not to my personal email address! There
are many other people at the list, which may help you also or have the
same problems as you.

So you have to find out, where you nagios binary (the program itself) is
installed.
Maybe you find some hints in your /etc/init.d/nagios. Look there!

--
Kind regards

Thomas Voigt