Plug-ins missing

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Sun Jun 11 16:52:18 CEST 2006

If you're using the $USER1$ macro in your command definitions for the
path, verify that you have it defined correctly in resource.cfg and that
you're including that file as a resource_file in nagios.cfg.

i.e. $USER1$=/usr/local/nagios/libexec

If that doesn't resolve your issue, please provide specific command
definition examples, and ls -l of /usr/local/nagios/libexec.

--
Marc