Plug-ins missing

Brian J. Dent bjd at compudentsystems.com
Sun Jun 11 08:28:27 CEST 2006

I've built a clean Fedora box to test the 2.4 build on. (My production
machine is running 1.2)  I downloaded and compiled both Nagios and the
plugins.  All appeared fine.  However, something is wrong with the plugin as
I'm getting a 127 return code that says the plugin may be missing.  They are
there in the /usr/local/nagios/libexec/ directory.  I must be missing
something simple.

Version info:

Nagios Version 2.4

Nagios Plugins 1.4.3

Fedora Core 5

Regards,
bjd

~Brian J. Dent
CompuDent Systems

v (831) 649-2575, c (831) 224-2875, f (831) 649-0948
 <mailto:bjd at compudentsystems.com> bjd at compudentsystems.com
 <http://www.compudentsystems.com> http://www.compudentsystems.com

NOTE:  This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s)
listed.  Unauthorized use or disclosure of this e-mail or any of the
information in it is strictly prohibited.  If you are not a listed recipient
or someone authorized to receive e-mail on behalf of a listed recipient,
please reply to the sender that the e-mail was misdirected and delete the
e-mail.  Thank you.