Nagios2 and The Embedded Perl Interpreter

Marcin Wasilewski marcinwasilewski at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Jun 7 16:03:48 CEST 2006

Hello,

I read the documentation and the info about the disadvantages of ePN
(embedded Perl Nagios) and wonder is it possible to disable it and use
traditional Perl scripts?
I'm using Nagios2 on Debian machine and the package was installed using
aptitude, so I suppose it was compiled with:
/configure --enable-embedded-perl --with-perlcache Best regards Marcin