Need documention for hosts configuration

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Jul 22 23:32:10 CEST 2006

How about: http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html

> on these last line, i don't know, where i have o set a "!" for example
> from the dns_check:
>
> ./check_dns -H heise.de -s 192.168.1.1
> DNS OK: 0.018 seconds response time. heise.de returns
> 193.99.144.80|time=0.017630s;;;0.000000

Could this bbe more of a language issue? I would say the section on
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#command is rather
clear on the options.

Hugo.

		Don't meddle in the affairs of magicians,
		for they are subtle and quick to anger.