statusmap.cgi

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Jul 17 07:54:26 CEST 2006

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Rasool Ghaznavi wrote:

> I have all libraries on /usr/local/lib (libgd.*,libpng.*,libjpeg.*) .
>   and there is no different between installing from ports or tarball package , both of them
>   have this problem .

As you do not allow others to check wether or not the proper libraries
are present this exercise is becoming futile. In this instance actual
knowledge of what you got exactly as part of
/usr/local/lib/(libgd|libpng|libjpeg).* is vital if someone with Freebsd
knowledge wants to help.

As is the exact error message and relevant part of the log file.

Hugo.

		Don't meddle in the affairs of magicians,
		for they are subtle and quick to anger.