statusmap.cgi

Rasool Ghaznavi rasoolg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 06:51:09 CEST 2006

I have all libraries on /usr/local/lib (libgd.*,libpng.*,libjpeg.*) .
  and there is no different between installing from ports or tarball package , both of them
  have this problem .

  Rasool

Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org> wrote:
  On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Rasool Ghaznavi wrote:

> Dear Friends ,
> I want to install nagios on a freebsd server ,
> I have gd, png and jpg installed on my server but when I want to install nagios with ./configure it says you don't have one of them .
> I tried with --with-gd-inc and --with-gd-lib with the addresses /usr/loca/include and /usr/local/lib (I have gd libraries on them) but still I have problem .
> I need statusmap.cgi and with this error I don't have it .
> could you please help me what to do ?

The first and main question is:
Do you in fact have the development libraries? Or just the runtime ones?

I'm not that familiar with freebsd to know how things are done there. But
it would explain the issue rather well.

And is there a reason why you don't want to pick nagios from the ports?

Hugo.

Don't meddle in the affairs of magicians,
for they are subtle and quick to anger.

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.