NRPE, SMF and Solaris 10

Alloo, Vincent v-alloo at ti.com
Mon Jul 10 10:03:54 CEST 2006

Mika,
It works !! Thank you.

For reference:
- create manifest in
/var/svc/manifest/application/management/nagios/nrpe/nagios-nrpe.xml
(attached)
- Update /etc/user_attr and /etc/security/auth_attr
- svccfg -v import
/var/svc/manifest/application/management/nagios/nrpe/nagios-nrpe.xml
- inetadm -d svc:/network/nrpe/tcp:default (to disable wrong import
config)
- inetadm -e svc:/application/management/nagios/nrpe:default

Regards,

Vincent Alloo
TI France Design Systems Operations Manager
Europe and Middle East IT Services!
Texas Instruments France

E-Mail: v-alloo at ti.com
Phone: +33 4 93 22 26 97