nagios HTTPS plugin?

Werner Flamme werner.flamme at ufz.de
Wed Jul 5 17:12:03 CEST 2006

Hari Sekhon schrieb am 05.07.2006 16:53:
> I haven't been able to find a check_https plug-in for nagios and I've
> had a google which seems to indicate that there might be one, I just
> haven't found it, could anybody give me any pointers?
>
> I've running nagios on gentoo and have checked the use flags but there
> isn't a use flag for it...
>
> -h

Hari,

a little search in the archives would help.

There is no check_https, check_http is the right plugin for this task.

In the thread beginning on 2006-05-18 with "Monitoring HTTPS" from Joe
Regular (Message ID
A7B0A9F02975A74A845FE85D0B95B8FA039D39C7 at misex01.ena.com) there was - among
other very useful hints - this solution:

check_http --help

- -S, --ssl
    Connect via SSL

HTH,
Werner

- --
Werner Flamme, Abt. WKDV
UFZ Umweltforschungszentrum Leipzig-Halle GmbH,
Permoserstr. 15 - 04318 Leipzig
Tel.: (0341) 235-3921 - Fax (0341) 235-453921
http://www.ufz.de - eMail: werner.flamme at ufz.de