setting winpopup+alert script

Nirmal Modi nkmodi_ce20 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 09:29:01 CET 2006

Hi

I found that i can raise pop  up  with  smb  client .
The reference i got http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=63&expand=false&showdesc=false

But any one inform me in detail where in which config file i have to set it up?

Is this setup automatically work and raise pop ?

Thanks in advance.....
Hi Champs..

I  need  help ,,,,

I am monitoring remote services manualy...so.i need to refresh my browsers continuously....thats  tedious. I need to look at all server's pages even i am bussy with other technical work.

 So i want to generate alert,means whenever any service of any server goes critical it alert me by pop up.That so and so service of server is critical.

Please help me to sort it out....I want scripts either in perl or shell, php....any  champ  can make a sample for  me or give me stuff,i can work it out.

A lots of Thanks in advance..

Regards,