Acknowledge emails

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Jan 13 16:11:18 CET 2006

If you've upgraded to the 2.x train, there is are new macros that you'll
need to include in your host and service-notify-by-email scripts --

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/macros.html#serviceackcomment

$SERVICEACKAUTHOR$ 	A string containing the name of the user who
acknowledged the service problem. This macro is only valid in
notifications where the $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ macro is set to
"ACKNOWLEDGEMENT".

$SERVICEACKCOMMENT$ 	A string containing the acknowledgement comment
that was entered by the user who acknowledged the service problem. This

--
Marc