Scheduling downtime for Hosts Too

Eduardo Martinez emartine at bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri Jan 13 00:35:34 CET 2006

I am using Nagios 2.0b6.
I am not sure if this is a bug or a misconfiguration on my part. When
scheduling machines in downtime through the web interface, "Schedule
downtime for all services in this hostgroup" there is a check box that is
also supposed to "Schedule Downtime for Hosts Too" when this is checked it
does not take the hosts into downtime. If I use the link "Schedule downtime
for all hosts in this hostgroup" this works fine. Anyone know what could be
causing the checkbox for "Schedule Downtime for Hosts Too" to not work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Eduardo Martinez

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.