monitoring F5 BigIP

Rusty Hall rhall at healthvision.com
Thu Jan 5 16:27:50 CET 2006

     I have been tasked to monitor multiple F5 bigip's.  Is there
 anyone that is currently monitoring all the aspects of the F5's
 (Virtual Server States, Pools (2 servers and the states of the
 servers), SSL Offload) I can monitor the physical metrics like
 cpu, mem, temp, and so on.  I have been tasked to be able to complete
 this in a short manor.  Any assistance will be appreciated. This
 is not the latest F5 with icontrol so the cyurrent plugin does
 not help me much.

Thanks in advance