Status Information: was not set

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Feb 23 22:13:48 CET 2006

I'll bet if you view source of the page you'll see more information --

plugins/check_ping.c:           printf (_("<wrta> was not set\n"));
plugins/check_ping.c:           printf (_("<crta> was not set\n"));
plugins/check_ping.c:           printf (_("<wpl> was not set\n"));
plugins/check_ping.c:           printf (_("<cpl> was not set\n"));

One of the above is not set in your command definition for the affected
hosts.

--
Marc