Status Information: was not set

Rusty Hall rhall at HealthVision.com
Thu Feb 23 21:46:59 CET 2006

    I have nagios installed on a new server running fedora core 2 with
nagios 2.0 installed.  I have run into an issue I cant figure out in
regards to the host status. some hosts on the same network segemnt show
up and others show down due to the following info, and the longer this
server runs  the more hosts that change to the errored state

host status information shows:  was not set

I use the check-host-alive  for all servers  half show  up  others show
down w ith the error  was not set

Host Status:	   DOWN
Status Information:	 was not set
Performance Data: