Internal Server Error on Nagios 2.0

Fernando Lima flima at rio-de-janeiro.oilfield.slb.com
Tue Feb 21 17:24:55 CET 2006

Pete, it sounds that you forgot to put in place the user that you're logging
in. At CGI.cfg file there's a SYSTEM/PROCESS INFORMATION ACCESS parameter
that you use to tell to Nagios who has the permission to view your CGI
links.

# SYSTEM/PROCESS INFORMATION ACCESS
# This option is a comma-delimited list of all usernames that
# have access to viewing the Nagios process information as
# provided by the Extended Information CGI (extinfo.cgi).  By
# default, *no one* has access to this unless you choose to
# not use authorization.  You may use an asterisk (*) to
# authorize any user who has authenticated to the web server.

authorized_for_system_information=nagiosadmin,flima,mneto

Best Regards,
Fernando Lima
Schlumberger
Security Engineer