Nagios and NRPE daemon for monitoring

Toto Capuccino shoktai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:59:17 CET 2006

Hoi,
yes you will need to install nrpe on the two other machines. If snmp service
isnt a third part tool for you, you can already perform a number of checks
with it. Also, you'd better search the list as a project is running for WMI
stuff that would allow checks without any software installed on servers. But
you should be patient as it started like two days ago.

--
Le bon sens est la chose du monde la mieux partagée.