monitor directory size?

HP Geeza getbacktome3 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:35:48 CET 2006

Hi All,

I am having some difficulty with using nclient++ and was wondering if
somebody could help??

I have download nslicnet++ (from
http://nscplus.medin.name/index.php/Main_Page) and installed it on a remote
windows server.  I then modified the NSC.ini file and added a line:

command[check_cmd]=D:\hello.cmd

I then created a simple .cmd file called hello.cmd which contained the
following:

@echo off
echo hello world
exit 1

MY QUESTION IS:
what do i need to do/run on the nagios server inorder to run a check against
hello.cmd for example?