Nagios 2 with MySql support

Andreas Kasenides ank at cs.ucy.ac.cy
Fri Feb 10 16:34:14 CET 2006

Marc Powell wrote:

> [...]
I did not say anything different!! But NDOutils is sort of shaky (as all
other
DB interfaces I tried) so previous functionality was lost. This does not
help in
developing further modules that like (or is easier) to use DBs (ex. PHP
interfaces).
What I am saying this is a very desirable feature. And while I think I
can go around
PHP and MySQL quite well I am lousy when it comes to C!!!
Andreas

>--
>Marc

>::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when reporting any issue.
>::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

Andreas Kasenides
Tel: +357 - 22892714
e-mail: Andreas.Kasenides%at%cs.ucy.ac.cy
<mailto:Andreas.Kasenides%20at%20cs.ucy.ac.cy>
(replace the %at% above with @)