Icons showing up everywhere but in the status map

Matteo Corti matteo.corti at id.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 9 09:40:24 CET 2006

Garringer, Mark wrote:
> Hmmmm. Well, sadly that takes me through the limits of my experience w/ the
> gd2 problem I had.
>
> For additional testing, I did also copy some of the gd2 files to the
> documentroot of my webserver to see if they would display. Before recreation
> they would display as a text string, after recreation they displayed
> correctly.

Dear Mark,

I am a little bit confused. Are the gd2 images supposed to be rendered
by the browser?

If I look in the Apache log files I have no indication that they are
requested when the status map is loaded:

$> wget https://teo.ethz.ch/nagios/cgi-bin//statusmap.cgi?host=all

There is no reference to any gd2 file in the downloaded file nor any in
the Apache log files.

Matteo

--
Matteo Corti