Check_snmp_int Plugin

Eli Stair estair at ilm.com
Wed Feb 8 20:11:12 CET 2006

You should just be able to add a few lines to the existing script to poll that.  Since that OID exists as a leaf of the same IFIndex table containing all the metrics (or at worst another table whose interfaces numbering always matches the others), you could just add another snmpget for that one, add it to a var, and output that when the script exits.

/eli