Nagios Escalations

Andrew Laden Andrew.Laden at tudor.com
Thu Feb 2 16:59:44 CET 2006

 Bringing it back to the list

Read your definiton. Are you waiting 12 hours for the 2nd escalation. I
think the notification interval of 720 may be the issues.

Notification 1 - linux engineers
720 minutes (12 hours)
Notification 2 - Linux Engineers
720 Minutes ( 12 hours)
Notification 3 - linux-engineers,network-engineers,windows-engineers
12 minutes
Notification 4 - big list....
12 minutes.
Repeat to 1000