Nagios Strategies

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:10:48 CET 2006

I'm also interested in this but haven't thought about how to actually go
about doing something like this. I have looked at the service
dependencies but the docs don't mention what you suggest so I would
expect that it doesn't work like this... yet.

unless anybody else has some more wisdom?

-h

Hari Sekhon