Schedule Downtime w/o authentication requirement

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Dec 19 00:42:45 CET 2006

Please always respond on list so that others may benefit from your
experience in the future.

No, you don't need to restart apache. Make sure you have
use_authentication=1 in cgi.cfg. Do not create a .htaccess file or
enable htaccess in httpd.conf for the Nagios directories. Nagios will
not be able to determine the REMOTE_USER environment variable and will
instead use the default_user_name.

--
Marc