Return Code 127

Mon Dec 18 17:36:15 CET 2006

This usually means Nagios cannot execute the plugin (on the server).
If it was NRPE client-side it would give a different error.

You need to be able to execute your plugin as the Nagios user, so check
that first and any preceding directories above where that plugin is.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834